The Beacon - Copeland's premier visitor attraction - has been invaded by a plethora of prehistoric predators, who are making their home here for the rest of the year.
Come face-to-face with life size replicas of giant beasts, superb sharks and unbelievable underwater creatures in our two exciting new exhibitions.
We offer easy access, guided tours, room hire, group bookings, gallery exhibitions, events and activities. We even have educational services, and groups and clubs.
Come explore with us!
What's On Next
- 21.12.2013 | 11.00 Christmas Crafts
- 21.12.2013 | 14.00 Christmas Crafts
- 07.01.2014 | 19.30 Telling the "Sellafield S...
- 04.02.2014 | 19.30 The William St Memorial L...
- 04.03.2014 | 19.30 A Musical "Wasdale Winter...
- 01.04.2014 | 19.30 Whaling from Whitehaven
- 06.05.2014 | 19.30 The Beacon's Gone Fishing
- 03.06.2014 | 19.30 Tracing Your Family Tree
- 01.07.2014 | 19.30 "Between the Mountains an...
- 05.08.2014 | 19.30 The Laal Ratty